Who should I approach at my company about directing laptop donations to Kids inTech?
- Each company is different, but often someone reporting into the Chief Information Officer or Chief Operating Officer will make the decision to direct laptop donations to us. If you know a senior IT person at your company, feel free to speak with her/him about this opportunity.
Are my in-kind donations tax-deductible?
- All in-kind donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Upon receipt of your donation, we will send you an acknowledgement letter for tax purposes.
Would it also be helpful to receive donations of extra laptop power cords?
- Yes! We would love extra laptop power cords because we sometimes receive laptop donations without power cords.
Do you accept donations of any other types of hardware?
- We welcome the opportunity to discuss other possible donations, such as iPads, other tablets, USB flash drives, and surge protectors. However, we no longer accept desktop computer donations.
Will you come pick up our donation?
- While we are very grateful for your support, we are a small staff that can’t always accommodate donation pick-ups. We prefer for you to either ship your donation or drop it off at our office.
Kids in Tech, Inc.
P.O. Box 9057, Lowell, MA 01853